The 4th, Heart Chakra is serves as our center of love for oneself and others, compassion, empathy and forgiveness. Associated with unconditional love, compassion, and joy. It is the seat of our vulnerability and intimacy.
1. Recognising Blockages and Key Contributors: Our journey through the chakras brings us to the Heart Chakra, situated in the centre of the chest. Signs of blockages include difficulty forming emotional connections, feelings of isolation, and an inability to forgive. Co-dependency, manipulative behaviours, hold grudges against people you love, frequently feel jealous, overly defensive, fear of intimacy, put yourself in the role of the rescuer or victim. Contributing factors may involve past traumas, unresolved grief, or a lack of self-love.
2. Physical Systems and Body Pain: A blocked Heart Chakra can manifest as heart and respiratory issues, as well as pain in the upper back and shoulders. The thymus gland, associated with the immune system, is closely connected to this chakra. Emotions sadness in the throat and chest area. Experiencing more negative emotions like fear, and hate.
3. Spiritual Connection: The Heart Chakra is the bridge between the lower and upper chakras, representing love, compassion, and unity. When balanced, it facilitates a deep spiritual connection, fostering empathy and understanding.
4. Steps to Heal the Blockage:
- Practicing self-love and self-compassion.
- Focus on positive loving memories or relationship moments to expand your heart. Feel the lightness and love in your heart and chest to move the energy here.
- Forgiveness exercises, releasing resentment and past grievances.
- Engaging in activities that promote connection and compassion, such as volunteering or spending time in nature.
5. Healing Practices:
- Heart-opening yoga poses like Camel Pose.
- Meditation on the element of air, visualizing it clearing and opening the heart space.
- Listen to the frequency 639 Hz the foundation for interpersonal connections and healthy relationships
- Using heart-centered crystals like rose quartz or green aventurine.
- Surround yourself with the colour pink and/or green decor, art, clothes, accessories
- Follow guided loving kindness meditations
- Do opening movements in this chest area, stretching, yoga, qi gong, tai chi, dancing and moving where your chest is expanded.
- Aromatherapy - candles, incense, essential oils, diffuse - marjoram, hyssop, angelica, lavender, neroli, chamomile, rose, jasmine, ylang ylang, rosemary, sandalwood and frankincense. focus on positive thoughts and memories while smelling these.
- Food - Add more kale, broccoli, spinach, chard, dandelion greens, parsley, celery, cucumber, zucchini, matcha, green tea, avocado, lime, mint, peas, kiwi, peas, spirulina, green apples
6. Opening of the Chakra: As the Heart Chakra opens, individuals often experience a profound sense of love, compassion, and interconnectedness. Relationships, both with oneself and others, become more harmonious, and a deep sense of inner peace emerges.
Further healing practices you can try for the 4th Heart Chakra - Anything that makes you feel love in your heart and chest.
- Reiki - Sandra in Caringbah
- Gratitude Journalling - from the day
- Self-care - loving oneself
- MBSoul Kinesiologist - Nicole can open the chakra, heal it, provide support for you.
- Sound healer - Kylie can create the heart frequency sound to release and open this part of you to connect the upper and lower chakras.
- For more practitioners that I use myself click here